Shortcut to the best PDF Software
When it comes to creating PDF flipbooks or just PDF flips, it’s easiest to use an online software solution. At PDF-software.co.uk we have tried several different software types and online platforms which we have narrowed down to the one and only best piece of flip PDF software you can get your hands on. We are talking about Paperturn.
Not only is their prices modest, but their user-friendly site makes the process from
uploading to sharing your flip PDF so easy. All you have to do is upload you PDF file and in an instant the flip PDF is created. The PDF is now hosted on Amazon cloud servers, and the link is easy shared by social media, email or directly from the website. Well, now you might ask, what is so special about uploading a PDF and being able to share it? Now you have unlimited access to edit your uploaded PDF with a huge set of tools created with the sole purpose of making cool flipbooks, menus, manuals or online magazines. You can try this awesome piece of PDF software for free. Sign up for a 14-days free trial on Paperturn or subscribe to a monthly plan starting at 10£.
PDF Xchange Pro
The Worlds best general purpose PDF creation and manipulation Tool just got better! PDF-XChange PRO offers all sorts of features and comes bundled with a flexible and extensive all purpose tool for PDF creation and modification – PDF-Tools. Combine this with the award winning PDF-XChange Viewer PRO, MSToolbar Addin, OFFice2PDF batch utility and PDF-XChange PRO is just about as good as it gets.
PDF-XChange Pro consistently offers the smallest files, fastest and most reliable PDF creation and manipulation available today.
PDF Xchange Pro Full Features List
- World leading compression and optimization technology
- Includes PDF-XChange Viewer PRO and PDF-Tools PDF wizard application
- Create new PDF files from the output of any Windows application
- Complete Control over PDF creation properties
- Batched & “Watched” Folder Conversion to PDF of MS Office documents
- ISO PDF/A 1b format support for guaranteed long term archive standards support
- Create Interactive Adobe AcroForms (using converted MS Word Web forms via Toolbar Add-in)
- Document Security – Password Protection &Permission options
- Optimization/Compression Controls
- Advanced Memory Management
- Convert Image files to PDF (Raster/Metafile Imgae Formats)
- Convert PDF to Image Formats (Raster Formats only – BMP, JPEG, TIFF, etc.)
- Append/Prepend Pages from one PDF file into another PDF file
- Comprehensive Job Management Features
- Extended functionality provided for MS Office integration – via the Toolbar Add-in
- Scan Direct to PDF
- Convert Images and Text to PDF without the use of third-party applications
- Manipulate and Modify Exisiting PDF files
- Extract Content from PDF to Text/Image/PDF formats
- Add/Edit/Modify Bookmarks
- Convert PDF to .DOC & .RTF (no OCR capabilities)
- Extract PDF pages to a new PDF file
- Split/Merge PDF files
- Delete/Crop/Rotate PDF pages
- Re-Order Pages within a PDF file
- Paper Settings & Custom Forms options
- Control Resolution/Scaling
- Mirrored Printing support
- Include ‘clickable” URL links –
- Include ‘clickable’ URL links – embedded (eg. Click Here & Send Email)
- Convert MS Office Table of Contents(TOC) ‘Clickable’ links to PDF
- n-UP Printing mode – automatically mounts and rescales pages to a single page and calculates correct page positions etc.
- Enhanced visual layout previewer allow you to resize pages via the printer preferences
- Brochure/Booklet Mode print output
- Flexible DPI output options 50 – 2400DPI available
- CJK fonts/character set support
- Add Watermarks or Overlay PDF pages to new PDF output – ideal for Company Stationery use.
- Auto Bookmark generation
- Auto Header/Footer generation
- Graphics Downsampling options(Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic) also Colour ->Grayscale->Mono options
- Extended Font embedding options
- Profiles – create specific printer preferences and save to Profiles for future use.
- MAPI/SMTP Automated Email integration options
- Developers API available(subject to licensing)
- Multi-language UI support
- Windows 2000 > Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Citrix Metaframe/Terminal Server Certified.
- Comprehensive Digital Signature and Security including 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/256 bit AES Encryption options
- Advanced MS Office – Batch File Converter supplied free
and much more !
How much does PDF Xchange Pro Cost?
Prices start from £46.99
Allowing both the creation (from Image file formats, Image Scanners/Web CAMS and text files etc) and manipulation of Adobe compatible PDF files, PDF-Tools is an ideal tool to compliment your existing PDF creation application or as a ‘stand alone’ tool in it’s own right! And PDF-Tools requires no additional ‘plug-ins’ or applications such as Adobe Acrobat or Distiller. We can only speak highly of this tool, and we urge you to consider adding this to your PDF software bundle.